208. First taste of solid food laughter
209. Snuggling with hubby while watching NCIS
210. Fussy babies at 8:00pm rather than 3:00am
212. God providing for our family in a very mighty way after asking for prayer.
213. Car insurance paid.
214. Grocery gift cards received
215. Our estimated tax return should provide for all the baby debt with some blessings to share with others.
216. Pumpkin pudding (otherwise known as pumpkin pie without a crust)
217. Little Monsters
218. Grocery worker taking out my groceries on a day when I couldn’t avoid shopping with the girls in the cart
220. Ripples smoothed over with grace filled words.
222. Pointing others to thanks.
223. Laid back babies
224. Ice crystal diamonds everywhere
225. Watching snow fall like gently blown petals
226. Icicle popcicles
227. Moonbeam lying on the couch next to me as I type
228. Sleep 🙂
229. A heater that works
230. Starfish toys to chew on
231. Maple Honey Turkey
232. A borrowed bumbo