Milk Allergic/Sensitive Pancakes: Emma’s Easy Eggless Pancakes
I made eggless pancakes the other day because my daughters are totally obsessed with finger food (and I am sooo okay with that!). I don’t want to introduce eggs without talking to the pediatrician and I don’t think I will until they are over a year anyhow. Our little adorable friend Emma was just diagnosed with an egg allergy, so I dedicate these pancakes to her!
Emma’s Easy Eggless Pancakes
- 1 1/2 Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 0-3 Tbs White or Brown Sugar (or Molasses or Honey if they are over 1)
- 1/3 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1 C water or milk substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add more liquid if too thick.
- Cook on a greased pan (or nonstick) about 2 minutes per side)