Milk Allergic/Sensitive Recipes: Beef & Aspargus Roll-Ups
More simple and quick dairy-free summer fare.
Beef & Asparagus Roll-Ups
- Steak (I think I used top round or flank steak)
- Purple Onion
- Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- French/Catalina Dressing
- Tortillas or Sandwich Wraps
- Toss Onions and aspargus in Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Garlic on the oiled veggies and the steak.
- Grill until the onions are soft, the asparagus is still slightly crunchy and the steak is at your desired doneness (but not too well done!).
- Cut steak into slices.
- Put steak, onions, and asparagus in a tortilla/wrap. Add a squirt of French/Catalina dressing.