Milk Allergic/Sensitive Recipes: Easy Beef and Veggie Soup
Budget meals are my best friend right now and this one is easy, cheap, and makes a TON! Seriously, I froze 3 more meals from this. This would be great for lunch throughout the week.
Veggie Beef Soup
- Ground Beef
- Onion, chopped
- Large can of beans, rinsed and drained (your choice or omit)
- Family size bag of frozen mixed veggies
- Can of chili sauce (Hunts brand, by your canned tomatoes)
- 28 oz Can of diced tomatoes
- 8 cups beef broth (I used McCormick Beef Base)
- 2 cups cooked rice (or omit)
- Brown ground beef with the chopped onion.
- Dump meat and remaining ingredients in crock pot. Cook on high or low (depending on when you want to serve it) until warmed through.
- Easy peasy! Enjoy!