My sister visited last week and we had so much fun playing cards, altering a dress, painting rooms, and getting high off of paint (we sure had a serious case of the giggles!). She decided to make us dinner on Wednesday and this is what she made:
We froze the leftovers to eat when we came back from our trip because this macaroni and cheese was so good! I went shopping with her so I sort of know what went in and what order it was cooked in, but since her Mac and Cheese uses our Creative Genes, it may not turn out perfectly for me (or you) again!
Ingredients to Have on Hand
- box of pasta (she used the swirly kind)
- yellow cheddar (shredded or cut in thin slices)
- sharp white cheddar (shredded or cut in thin slices)
- 2 can Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dijon type mustard
- McCormick GrillMates Montreal Chicken Seasoning (this is our family’s signature spice)
- 4 eggs
- Put on the pot for the pasta. Preheat the oven to 350
- Warm 2 cans soup in a saucepan. Add 2/3 of your shredded/sliced cheese. Stir to melt cheese.
- Cook pasta now that your water is boiling.
- Continue to melt the cheese. Add Worcestershire sauce, dijion mustard, and Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste.
- Remove now melted sauce from the burner. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously as you add them.
- Put the pasta in a casserole dish. Pour cheese sauce over. Place the remaining 1/3 of your cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes to thicken. Turn on the broiler at the end to melt the cheeses a little better if you would like.
- Enjoy while wearing a cute apron.