I have a confession… I ate all of this before I could take a picture of it. So with that recommendation, here is the recipe.
Halloween Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Cup cooked pumpkin (or canned)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Cook milk and honey over gentle heat until blended.
- Combine pumpkin and spices.
- Stire milk mixture with pumpkin mixture and chill.
- Fold in 1 cup heavy cream, whipped.
- Freeze til solid (or use ice cream maker according to manufactures directions)
I’d highly recommend eating this all freshly made as it get pretty hard in a very cold freezer.