Milk Allergy/Sensitive Recipe: Sausage Minestrone
I’m loving soups right now: warm, comforting, and easy.
- Onion, chopped
- Sausage (I used breakfast sausage because it was on sale, but Italian would be super yummy too)
- 28 oz Can of diced tomatoes
- box of low sodium chicken broth
- Can of beans (optional, I used kidney)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Alphabet Pasta (or any small pasta)
- Swiss Chard or Spinach, cut up or torn into small chunks.
- Garlic power, basil, rosemary, thyme, and pepper to taste.
- Cook Sausage and Onion in a bit of oil until Sausage is cooked through.
- Add tomatoes, broth, beans and pasta.
- Bring to a boil and cook until pasta is tender.
- Turn off burner and add Swiss Chard or Spinach.
I doubled this and froze some for a lazy day. So easy and so good.