You are loved.
- Beyond what you can imagine
- No matter what
- Just because you exist.
- You don’t have to be perfect because Someone was already perfect for you.
- You are created for a purpose
- You are unique
- You are treasured by a God willing to die in your place.
You cries are heard.
- On lonely nights.
- When you are hurt.
- When it feels like no one cares.
- All those tears are caught in a bottle.
- All that pain grows you into a beautiful person.
You were made to dream and live out big God-sized dreams.
Don’t let anyone discourage you.
I believe in you.
I’m writing every week this month for children in poverty. They’re just lik my children and they’re just like me. The difference is they may not have 3 meals a day and the may not have anyone to tell them what I just wrote.
Do you have 10 minutes and $38 a month to feed a child with both food and encouragement? If so, please consider sponsoring a child through Compassion International. I can’t describe how much our compassion child is changing us.