Sometimes I stare at a blank post window for what seems like hours.
Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say of value.
Perhaps, that’s a good thing:
When there are many words, transgression in unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise. Proverbs 10:19
So today I’ll just keep silent, and let the blessings that Christ poured out on me this last week speak for themselves.
Counting 2182-2193 of the thousands of gifts He gives each day.
- Little girls insisting on trying on momma-made PJs
- Bronwyn’s new headband obsession
- Dinner and Dancing out with Derek
- Aeralind’s often unexpected tackle hugs
- Serious enjoying stripping furniture with Derek
- Too big T-shirts made into little girl dresses for next spring/summer
- Planning a favorite things birthday party for the girls
- passing the 3 hour glucose
- 72 degree morning at the park
- Confident kiddos on steps, stairs, ladders, and slides
- Discipline-even when it’s hard
- One thing to be thankful for about maggots: Laughter caused by random maggot-inspired phone calls 🙂