We had a sick drowsy week at home. Lots of sleeplessness. And whining. And praying for patience.
But there was still so much beauty: even in the hard times.
And maybe that’s what all this is about. Worshiping God in the hard times: just because of who he is: Beauty itself.
- Derek staying home to love on his 3 sick women
- Sedryn being a much kinder sick baby this time around
- A & B having a party with their animals where they mad them eat felt eggs, cheese, and donuts
- Warm “moose” suit/bunting from my sister
- The magic of Vick Vapor rub on my feet stopping my runny nose for a time
- Free bagels & homemade pumpkin cream cheese
- Snuggling in bed & singing & doing finger plays with the girls for 30 minutes
- Two crazy toddlers jumping in the shower with me
- Haircuts hopefully making hair combing easier
- Dreaming big dreams
- A girls night with Tiffany
- Ali posting about this video on Facebook
- Hawk calling overhead
- Standing outside talking to Karen for hours
- Derek-made drying rack
- Laying with Derek and watching our boy roll over intentionally for the first few times
- Capturing that 3rd roll on video
- Derek and girls letting me sleep til 10:30
- Feeling slightly human again after a sick, sleepless week