And the year has come to a whip whirling end. Two sick babies, nebulizer treatments, lost sleep, and frazzled moments. It was all I could do to hang on.
A two day adventure without babies. Moments frozen. Enjoyed. Slow time together. What a gift.
- Not getting RSV last year
- 153. Only Bronwyn being completely plowed over by RSV this year
- Silly Aeralin playing all by her self squealing while Bronwyn snuggled
- Rare Bronwyn snuggles
- Derek being able to work from home even though his boss was on vacation.
- Jenny B lending me a nebulizer and saving us a tone of money
- Ruthie taking time out of her busy week to watch the girls so this exhausted momma could nap
- Unexpected dinner and humidfier from Barb
- Aerie sleeping through the night
- Bronwyn sleeping alright in our bed
- Potato soup from Heather
- Long afternoon nap
- A good pediatrican
- Antibiotics and breathing treatments–despite the cost
- Farm Nan and Aunt Ruthie hosting a sleep over with the girls despit their sickness
- a full night sleep
- 2 days with just Derek and I!!!!
- My birthday lens. So fast! So sharp!
- Cheese fondue with the Birthday Derek
- Walking around and photographing at Furman lake
- Running pricing worksheets with Derek’s help
- Babies returned safely and in better health than when they left
- Baby hugs when they returned
- Bronwyn sitting with daddy with little crossed ankles
- Farm stories from Ruthie and the girls
- Cosy coup fun
- A slow day at home with the girls
- Warm weather calling us all outside
- Pushing little girls in Cozy Coups at a local park
- Little Aeralind climbing the play set, turning around backwards, and coming down an 8-foot slide all while I stood at the bottom!
- Bronwyn recovering from her clingy quiet feverish self to her usual quirky crazy non-stop self.
- Family donut time
- Aeralind bringing only orange balls out of the ball pit
- Aeralind handing me and orange ball and laughing in shock as that ball turns out to be a tangerine!
- Shrimp alfredo
- Bronwyn only crying 2.5 hours the first night we felt she was healthy enough to sleep on her own
- Bronwyn only crying a little over 1 hour the second night we felt she was healthy enough to sleep on her own
- Derek and I taking turns to soothe her and committing together to stand up against her sweet (how precious to want to sleep with mommy and daddy!) but strong will.
- Sleeping in 🙂
- Husband snuggles as Bronwyn finally falls asleep