The girls are four months today and I’m… well, tired 🙂 We had a busy day including a play date and a goodbye dinner/dance. Honestly, milestone wise they haven’t changed too much from last month, but here’s a few:
- Sleeping consistently at least 5 hours and up to 7 hours at a time at night! Oh mommy and daddy are so so happy!
- Tracking large items and small items all over the room
- Being able to turn their eyes toward a noise.
- Wiggling around so much that they actually manage to turn 180 degrees
- Smiling tons when grown ups talk to them
- Cooing and talking back to us
- Showing interest in hanging toys.
- Noticing one another (I have a video of the first time they noticed one another at the same time… I will figure out how to load it on here!)
- Very good consistent head control
- Fat rolls on their legs :-p
Aeralind is like mommy, when she’s overtired she get super silly and giggly. I could watch her all day at this state and must confess that I keep her up after her sister sometimes just for my own amusement.
Bronwyn prefers daddy to all other people; she even saves up almost all her smiles for him! He is her hero and she can’t wait to see him each day.
Generally, they have become so adorable I can hardly stand it! Pictures coming soon… when I get some rest!